The George W. Reagan Company was started by George W. Reagan as a sole proprietorship on May 8, 1934 and incorporated a few years later. The company thrived during the difficult days of the Depression under his leadership with a team of many other loyal employees, the company sustained growth. From large distribution centers to small retail jobs, the George W. Reagan Company provided skilled labor and quality materials in order to meet and exceed the owners’ expectations.
Bill Reagan, Sr. became president in 1970. Under his direction, the company, as the sole Butler buildership in this area, became a dominate player in the design build market. With a conscientious eye for detail, Bill demanded that all projects be constructed to a very high standard. Mr. Reagan retired in 1992 after forty two years of service.
Bill Reagan, Jr. started with the company full time in 1982 after a brief career as a high school science teacher. After ten years of on the job training, the future of the company was placed in his hands in 1992. With a strong desire for satisfying the customer, Bill has steadily grown the business to include such projects as the $11 million Blount Assisted Living Center. Recent projects have included the building of many churches and church related buildings, from which Mr. Reagan takes particular satisfaction.
Over the years, we have attracted and retained qualified employees who make a career of working with our company. Our team is recognized as people who genuinely care for the client. We work hard to complete all projects in a timely and a professional manner. With the latest in hardware, scheduling, technology, and equipment, you can rest assured that the job is going to be a quality product upon completion.